PTFE PISTON SEAL STRETCHER HEAVY
INSTALLS PTFE PISTON SEALS SIZES 35MM TO 250MM OD
TOOL SEAL STRETCHER H.DUTY
Have you a Product Enquiry? Click here
The seal stretcher tool heavy duty or seal expander tool helps to install PTFE piston seals by expanding sizes. This enables you to stretch a heated PTFE ring to a desired size. Applicable sizes ID: 35-250mm, maximum height: 7.5mm. Once stretched the piston seal can be placed on the groove and secured in place with the Seal Clasper.
Instructions for use:
- Fit the rod through the aluminium support
- Push the spring into the aluminium support
- Screw the support onto the base
- Install the stop nut
- Using the O-ring to bind them, install the stepped segments and align them to the grooves on the base.
- Hook the top under the O-ring, then push down. Start with a few, and then add one at a time
- Install the top nut/handle, then make final height adjustment, if necessary
- Heat the PTFE seal in the oven at 248F° (120 C°) for 2 to 3 minutes. Or you can use hot water or oil, heat the PTFE seal to 130° to 140° F (55° to 60° C) for about five minutes. This step is necessary to soften the seal. Do not stretch a seal without heating it first as it will break
- Fit the seal over the cone on a suitable step and press down firmly and smoothly on the handle to stretch the ring.
*Notice: please use in combination with Seal Clasper.
Prices are subject to change due to the current economic climate.
|Product Number||TOOL SEAL STRETCHER H.DUTY|
Write Your Own Review